- The School follows the admission criteria formulated for all the schools under CBSE Ajmer.
- The admission depends on the availability of seats and the eligibility of students.
- Donation is not accepted.
- Managing Committee is the final and binding authority regarding admission rules and policy.
- Original T.C. should be deposited in the school with admission form.
- Two photographs of child + Parents, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Original Mark sheet of previous class should be submitted.
Admission to Nursery Classes
- Children between 2.5 to 3.5 years on 1st July are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
- Admission forms are available from 1st January.
- Only the original Birth Certificate would be accepted. A passport size photograph should be affixed to the form.
- Two photographs of (child + Parents), Caste Certificate (if applicable) should br submitted at the time of admission.
Admission to Other Classes
- The prospectus and registration form for admission to other classes will be issued from 1st January. Admission are open only on the basis of vacancies.
- The original report card from the previous school and other testimonials are must while registering for admission.
Admission/Subject Selection in Class XI
Our own students of the secondary section are given the first priority for admission to the senior secondary section. Then the admission is offered on the basis of vacant seats , available subject groups , combinations and obtained CGPA in the class 10.