LVN became overall champion in Indore district Yoga championship.
Our students also won various prizes in handball, basketball, softball, karate, chess, etc. The students participated in Inter-School Science and Maths Baal -Vigyan competition and won the best Project award.Achievments of 2019-20
- 1. Our students won second prize in Marathi group song competition organized by "Sanand Nyas".
- 2. Won second prize in patriotic song competition organized by "Bharat Vikas Parishad".
- 3. Won second prize in group song competition organized by "Mishrilal Gangwal".
- 4. Won first prize in folk dance competition in "Ahilya Utsav".
- 5. Won first and fourth prize in Yoga competition organized by "Indore cooperation".
- 6. Won silver medal in state level Yoga competition.
- 7. Won first prize in Yoga competition at national level.
- 8. Won first prize in hindi and English debate competition organized by "Sahodaya Samagam".
- 9. Won first prize in chess competition organized by "Sahodaya Samagam".
- 10. Won Bronze medal in basketball competition organized by "Sahodaya Samagam".
- 11. Won gold medal in chess competition at national level.
- 12. Awarded for best concept in social science and best question in science in "Senior Bal Vigyaan".
- 13. Won third prize in Bengali club music competition.
Science & Mathematics
In the academic year 2016-17, Mast.YashBaviskar of class 12th scored top position in Science stream in school with 93.8% and Miss DishaSirohi stood at top position in the Commerce stream with 93.4% .
In the same year 10 students from Class 10thgot 9 above CGPA among whom AkankshaSinnarkar, SajalShrivastava and SaloniDoshi scored 10 CGPA
LVN has been regularly represented in Regional Science Exhibitions organized by CBSE for the years 2013-14, 2015-16 and 2016-17 for Science and Mathematics and the students were selected for National level exhibition held at Delhi .
Master ViditLaad, a class XII student of LVN, got the golden opportunity to be awarded by former President , Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam in the year 2016-17 at Ahemdabad in the competition, IGNITE for his innovative model "Pawanputra- Wind Turbine", from amongst 27,000 students selected from all over the country.
A Physics project of LVN on Demand Hydrogen System developed by MasterHasnen Bharti & Team, bagged best performance award in the senior BalVigyan competition held under the ageis of Indore Sahodaya.
A Maths project, Matsyrina developed by Miss Swarda and Master Vinit of class 9th under the guidance of Ms ShilpaUmdekar bagged 3rd Price in the regional level science and mathematics exhibition 2015.They got selected for participation at National level to be held at Delhi.
Ms.Akanksha S. of class 9 and Ms.Prajakta of class 7 were selected for the Inspire award, 2014 sponsored by the MP govt. for State level Science Exhibition. Ms.Akansha was further selected for the National level exhibition.
Mast. Yash Sharma of class VII was awarded with Certificate and cash prize of Rs. 2500 for his drawing in the CBSE Expression Series
Ms.AkankshaSinnarkar& Mast. VilokParkhi under the guidance of Mrs.PurvaRajwade developed a Maths Project which got selected for the CBSE Regional Level Science & Mathematics Exhibition-2016. They went on to Delhi to participate at the National Level.
DST INSPIRE CAMP at Gwalior: "Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)" is an innovative programme sponsored and managed by the Department of Science & Technology for attraction of talent to Science. The basic objective of INSPIRE is to communicate to the youth of the country the excitement of creative pursuit of science, attract talent to the study of science at an early age and thus build the required critical human resource pool for Strengthening and expanding the Science & Technology. Students of LokmanyaVidyaNiketan achieved third position amongst 300 students in the camp. Master DivyanshuShete received 1st prize for FAQ & 3rd prize in Debate Competition. Miss PadmashreeNatu received 3rd prize in Quiz. All other students were awarded with the participation certificatesMusic
In music, Sanand Junior group bagged first prize in group song competition and Senior group got consolation prize.
Junior group of LVN students got 1st prize and Senior group got consolation prize at the group song competition organised by Sanand on 24/7/16.
LVN students got a Gold Medal, Certificate, Trophy and Cup for Group Leader, Certificates for all students, Cups for all students for Books "RAJA SHAMBHU CHATRAPATI"
LVN students' Senior group got the 2nd Prize and a Cash prize of 200/- in the AhilyaUtsav Group Song Competition organised by AhilyaUtsavSamiti on 26/07/2016.
All participating students of LVN got the 2nd prize, Trophy ,Certificates and Medals for Group Song Competition Organised by Bharat VikasParishad on 04/08/2016.
All participating students of LVN got 1st Prize & Certificate in the Group Song Competition on the occasion of Hindi Diwas organised by Parents Teacher Association at St. Paul School on 12/09/16.Sports
Students of LVN regularly & enthusiastically participate in various sports tournaments at district, state and national levels and won prizes. A few commendable achievements at the district, state and national levels are as below.
- 1. Chess: Master Harsh Padlikar bagged the SILVER medal by U-19 Boys competition.
- 2. Basket ball:
Boy's team under 19 played quarter final in open interschool BB tournamentorganized at BB complex.
Girls team stood second runner up and won silver medal in Sahodaya Interschool BB tournament.
- 3. Handball: Students qualified for semifinal open championship at Chimanbagh
- 4. Swimming : Mast. Aditya Dilliwal bagged 1 Gold, 1 Silver & 2 Bronze medals in Sahodaya Interschool Competition.
- 5. Karate:
Miss Vidhi Singh Chouchan won the Gold and Silver medals at state and national Levels. Miss KanchiTelang of class 8th won Gold Medal in west zone and Bronze medal in Taiquando competition organized by CBSE. Kumite and Kata : Gold and silver medals were won by NityaSawner at State and National levels
- 6. Soft ball - Ms.Preet Joshi of class X received Bronze medal in Softball National Level Championships.
- 7. Yogasan: Gold medal in team and individual organized by Sahodaya at Guru Nanak PublicSchool for U-14 boys and girls (team and individual) Ms.Pracheta Nene won the Gold & Silver Medals in State level Championship & has been selected for National Championship for Yoga Federation of India.
1. Badminton :MstPrakhar Shah &Mst. Yash Agrawal were awarded for their outstanding performance in Bad Minton and Yoga respectively.
2. LVN students bagged third position in mini football competition at Roorkee.Debates & Seminars
LVN has hosted regional level 3rd International Life Skill & Value Education summit 2014 and 12 schools of Ajmer region participated in it.
The team of 4 students and a teacher participated in the National level summit held at Delhi on 10th December along with 185 other schools from different corners of the country and selected in best top 30 schools and bagged the special recognition award in thematic jingle and jury award in poster making.
Ms.KirtiTapadia, class x was selected by CBSE for her essay under the ShodhYari contest, organized under the ministry of H.R.D., Govt. of India, along with the support of the Indian council of Historical research in order to trace India's Historical relation with other Asian countries. Miss Kirti was interviewed online on 29th December by officials of HRD. She was sent to Sri Lanka for a week by Govt. of India